Author:Stephen Burge Series:Drupal, Book 1 Genre:Drupal Length: 480 pages Publisher:Prentice Hall Publication Year: 2013 ISBN:0133124231
Drupal 7 Explained requires absolutely no experience with Drupal, content management, site construction, programming, scripting, or even HTML.
Discover what Drupal does and how it works; then install Drupal 7, master site administration, simplify site creation via workflows, create highly-usable navigation, and much more.
Drupal 7 Explained is for people who want a fun and clear introduction to Drupal.
Quickly change site designs with themes; find, choose, install, and use modules, including Views; create advanced layouts with Display Suite Panels; customize user access; update and back up your sites; and build multiple site types, step by step!
Please note: This is book is 100% aimed at Drupal beginners. Drupal 7 Explained contains no code and that is absolutely deliberate. If you want to learn how to create themes or code modules, there are other books for you.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
1. Article content must be related to web design,web development or mobile app development.
2. Article must have an image(minimum resolution 250x250) so that we can display it more interactively on weblabors.com.
3. When you Fetch the article from url you need to select an image from the slider that resides on left side.
4. Our content management team will review the article and if they found the article is helpful to weblabors community than it will be published to weblabors.com
5. We're just getting the meta information & image(selected by you) of article from original source of article. We always mention the website from where the article exists.
6. If you found any content that is irrelative, don't hesitate to contact us. We will do the process at the earliest.